Pages

Friday, August 4, 2017

writing about Kong.

This term we were writing a animal story my one is about Kong we started to writing for four days to finish this story, if you write your own story make sure its make scens  and got a juicy words  i hope you enjoy.

Once upon  time a  gorilla was name Kong he was known to live in the beautiful place could Nigeria. people were afraid to go into the jungle because Kong . but he was one of the most deadly  creches ever.


found in the history of Alnilam but he  was  afraid of rain,tiger,lion.and cheater but  will try and protect its family from  toes type of animal. but
sometimes it will not protect his family.because  it would get biotin too.


much from toes animal but some time other gorilla come to help scar all of those  animal from getting the baby gorilla and getting  eaten from author predators  so. then Kong came. to save the day and Kong was strong he could crush anything in his way but his family died when a pack of lion’s came and eat    his mum and dad. Lucky Kong was not found by the crutches that eat his family.

Then Kong was all alone then he found a cave then he lived in the cave then when i got older i heard something walking into my cave then it was red tiger the only tiger i was not. scared because i met him when my family died.then red tiger ask me what happen Kong said helicopter tried to kill me and sorry for the big bang in the middle the night.

  The End

3 comments:

  1. Great story Jared, I like the punctuation but there were words that dident make scene. There were also some spelling mistakes but still it was a fabulous story.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jared your story nearly made me fall on the ground but there was 2 words that was not spelled right animal and sense

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jared. I really like your story because it made me smile. Maybe Jared you can read your story loud out to your self because it was really good.Jared Keep up your good writing.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.