Pages

Monday, December 7, 2020

EOTC WEEK

 

EOTC Reflection

Hi Guys!

Today in class we had the task to write a reflection about our three EOTC days.

We have questions to answer: Here is my answers:

What was the best day in my opinion? I liked the first day when we went to Adrenalin Forest. Why? I enjoyed it because we did heaps and it was fun to see how high I could go and test my limits.

Was there something challenging: Yes I found some of the obstacles at Adrenalin Forest hard to do when I'm high off the ground.

If we were to do these days again, what activities would I want to try? I would like to keep the three which were: Adrenalin forest, jelly park, and our trip to the city.

What did I learn: I learnt that our city is filled with loads of interesting things and that the places we have been to are fun.




Thank for reading this EOTC week was really fun.

BYE

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.