Pages

Friday, December 3, 2021

business and enterprise

 For the past 5 weeks we have been doing business and enterprise project to raise money for our  EOTC week. Our group made anti depression kits wich had toothpicks,mentos,chocolate,rubber bands,rubbers,and marbles all warped in cellophane and sold for 2 dollars each.

our product was a last minute decision as our fist product was turn down due the covid restriction in our school.

yes we were very successful because we sold out with in the first half and hour of or market day.

yes were showing our HHS values we were respecting our customers we were very welcoming to the customers.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.