Pages

Friday, October 23, 2020

Freeze Frames

 Hi guys

Last week we have learned Freeze Frames And techniques are 

  • Levels

  • Spacial relationship

  • Facial expressions 

  • Gesture

This Freeze Frames tell us there are three little people bullying a big man. The Facial expressions are very good, and people that being bullied is crying on the flood, and the other people are laughing. 


This Freeze Frame tells us that there are one people that protected the guy that has being bulled, and the other two people ae bully and laughing at them, the Special relationships tells us the guy that has being bulled was hiding behind the people that are protected him, and the other two people stand at the outside, and laughing at them 



1 comment:

  1. Well done Jared- I like to way you explained how your freezeframes showed the situation with facial expression and body language. Good team work making such detailed freezeframes.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.