Pages

Friday, June 26, 2020

hot setting


Hello
Today I am going to shear a blog that I did last week its called hot setting. Hot setting is when you are interviewed as a charter but with question that you can make up and use  your own answers. I have a video of my friend questioning me as the character Beeny.


  • What is ice berg  ice berg is when the top of the ice berg is what people know about you but the bottom of the ice berg is what they dont know about you. Like if you like sport if you like to game and stuff like that.
  • Hot setting is when you are a play role a character and you get interviewed question that your buddy ask you.
  • Role on the wall is a strategy that invites students to infer meaning about a character                
  • picture dictation The teacher describes a picture, or sequence of pictures, to students who draw what they hear. The aim is for close listening, the drawing should be quick and simple.



hope that yous have learnt something from my blog please leave a comment if i have made a mistake Thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.